Simply Social 7 at Schoolhas 200 pages of reproducible activities to help children develop stronger social skills. First students learn theSimply Social 7the seven strategies that ensure positive relationships with their peers, teachers, parents, and other adults. Then students apply their knowledge during extension activities.
Simply Social 7 at Schoolreviews 50 topics that students with pragmatic difficulties struggle with the most. Topics range from everyday skills such as following directions, using greetings, and turn-taking, to more complex skills like giving advice, understanding figurative language, and understanding facial expressions.Simply Social 7 at Schoolalso includes aSocial Skills Checklistto help you target where your students need helpthe most.
Each topic includes:
- ASimply Social 7 Stepspage that uses a scripted lesson to teach the social skill.
- ALook and Learnpage that uses a humorous cartoon scene to illustrate the social skill lesson.
- AThink and Reviewpage that presents different social situations for students to analyze and discuss.
- ATake-Home Practicepage that gives parents a practical way to review the social skill.
- ASimply Social Superstarthat can be awarded to students when they demonstrate mastery of the skill.