A toothbrush with three rows of curved bristles to clean tooth surfaces and massage the gums at the same time. The outer, longer bristles are soft and curved to clean the sides of the teeth and gums, while the centre bristles are firm and short to clean the tops of the teeth.
* It brushes 3 sides at once
* Easier for parents and other carers to manage
* More comfortable for the child
* It takes half the time to remove plaque than regular brushes
* Every study completed has confirmed it's increased efficiency
The Collis Curve Toothbrushes are perfect for use with:
* Young children
* People with braces
* People with limited hand and/or arm movement
Youth: The Collis Curve Youth for juniors has a small head for easy manipulation in the confined spaces of the young childs mouth. Start using at the appearance of the first molar, usually 6 years old. It is recommended to assist children with brushing until they reach at least that age.
Toddler:The Collis Curve Baby has a smaller brush head for easy manipulation by parents as they clean their childrens teeth. Collis Curves on-track comfortable back and forth technique makes it easy for parents to brush their childrens teeth. Soft bristles, small brush head. Use at the appearance of the first tooth.
Adult: We now also have the adult size brushes with slightly larger handles and brush heads