Join our Therapy Team
Join Our Team! - Senior Paediatric Speech Pathologist Opportunity!
We are currently seeking a Senior Paediatric Speech Pathologist to join our passionate team. If you specialise in paediatrics and are dedicated to making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
Skillbuilders Therapy Services and Products for Children
Established in 1995, Skillbuilders is more than a therapy service – we are on a mission to provide top-quality, individualised therapy services to our families. Our reputation in the community is built on excellence, and we are proud to be the leading retailer of therapy equipment and resources across Australia.
At Skillbuilders, our mission is to provide top-quality, individualised therapy services to our families. We are dedicated to maintaining our excellent reputation in the community and being a premier retailer of therapy equipment and resources across Australia.
- Integrity: We value, trust, and respect honesty and openness. Acting ethically in all our relationships is at the core of who we are.
- Client Focus: Our reputation as a leading child therapy service provider is founded on treating clients as individuals. We consult with families and carers, ensuring excellent service. Our products are competitively priced and efficiently delivered.
- Innovation: Skillbuilders is not just a therapy service provider; we are innovators. We continually seek new ways to enhance our performance, prioritising actions that ensure the success of both our business and therapy practices.
- Growth: Skillbuilders is dedicated to growth in both therapy services and products. We invest in skilled and capable individuals to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
- Safety: Safety is a paramount value for our team. We commit to maintaining a safe working environment for our staff and fellow professionals. Our facilities are meticulously maintained, and equipment use is supervised to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients.
- Passion for working with children and families
- A neuro-diverse affirming approach
- High-level written and oral communication skills
- A degree in Speech Pathology and registration with SPA
- Alignment with our core values
- Valid driver's license and personal vehicle
- Relevant employment checks
- Develop your senior clinical skills - opportunities to supervise students and early career therapists
- Working as part of a team that places strong importance on child-focused care and support.
- Provide evidence based speech therapy services to a range of paediatrics.
- Collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team to optimise holistic care.
- Contribute to a positive and supportive work culture.
- Therapist-owned and run organisation
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Mixed caseload of NDIS and private clients
- Clinic and community-based appointments
- Working with children of varying ages and with varying referral concerns
- Multi-disciplinary team approach with both individual and group-based programs
If you are driven by a passion to empower children and want to be part of a team dedicated to making a meaningful impact, we invite you to apply!
Submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out toPenny at 0407 442 659with any queries. All inquiries are confidential. Applications close as soon as we've found our new team member!
Make a Difference with Skillbuilders
Join Skillbuilders, where our mission and values shape a workplace that values innovation, integrity, and growth. Every day brings the opportunity to make a positive impact on children and families in a safe and supportive environment. We look forward to hearing from you!